Whether you are new to using CBD products or have been using them for a while, you may not know much about them other than the fact that the come from hemp plants. There are many products and brands on the market and when you start to do your research, it can be overwhelming, to say the least. So, we rounded up 5 key CBD facts that we think are important to understand.
- CBD comes from hemp in 3 basic forms:
- Full spectrum – .3% THC or less and contains all cannabinoids natural to hemp. All the naturally occurring cannabinoids are left in-tact including a trace amount of THC (at On CBD, we believe this is the most beneficial form and use this form in our topicals).
- Broad spectrum – THC removed. It contains a broad range of cannabinoids natural to hemp with no trace of THC.
- Isolate – THC removed. 99% pure CBD. No other cannabinoids present.
- CBD is found in both hemp and marijuana plants, however, marijuana-derived CBD is illegal in most states.
- Many people ask “can you get high from CBD?” You will NOT get high from hemp-derived CBD. At On CBD our products contain .3% THC (the component that causes a high) or less. Our products do not contain any psychoactive and will not get you high.
- CBD products were legalized with the 2018 Farm Bill. the products that meet legalization are CBD products derived from hemp that contain less than .3% THC. It is important to shop for products that meet these requirements. On CBD products are legal and in compliance with the regulations.
- There are several different ways to take CBD and the different modes of delivery will affect the potency.
- Smoking and vaping deliver imprecise doses as well as present risks to the lungs.
- Edibles slowly deliver imprecise doses after the CBD is possibly compromised by stomach acids and the liver.
- Topical applications like CBD oils, CBD balms, CBD salves, and many CBD lotions for topical use on the market do not penetrate the top layer of the skin. On CBD uses a phase change technology to penetrate the skin quickly and efficiently.
By fusing highly effective herbal extracts and a high amount of CBD from hemp, On CBD products are easy to incorporate into your everyday life. Explore our 6 formulations of topicals here: https://herbtechpharma.com/cbd-lotions/